As an owner, operator, or charterer of a fleet or vessel, you can’t be everywhere at all times, especially when your vessels are docking at multiple ports. That’s why you need a shipping agency service that can be your liaison on the ground locally, to expedite your vessels proprietary needs and operations while in port.
At Aztec Marine Agencies, Inc, our shipping agents can provide your vessels with superior port services and are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week including holidays.
Our Shipping Agency Services include:
- Port terminal coordination
- Assist with the procurement of maritime and port security services
- Provide estimates and disbursement of port expenses
- Port vendor management services
- Cargo status, port status, and port condition reports
- Cargo monitoring
- Cargo operations service
- Crude and clean tanker management
- Supervise cargo loading and unloading
- Vessel inspections
- Document preparation
- Document verification
- Complete Customs and government procedures
- Assist with the procurement of ship repairs, maintenance, and tank cleaning
- Coordinate restock supplies through local ship chandlers
- Ship Husbandry
- Crew care
- And more
As a full-vessel shipping agency, Aztec Marine Agencies, Inc, provides you with full agency representation, in depth knowledge of all US customs laws, port regulations and local services no matter how large of vessel or fleet you operate including bulk carriers, tankers, container vessels, or military cargo. We take care of everything so you don’t have to worry. Plus we provide you with as much communication as you need as well as full reports. If you have any questions or concerns, we’re available by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays.
When you need a vessel agency that provides you with all the port services you need and ship agents from a local, independent, family business, you can rely on Aztec Marine Agencies, Inc. Contact us today.